你好我是佩奇开场白

你们好我是佩琪,这是我的弟弟乔治。这是我的妈妈,这是我的爸爸。这是小猪佩奇动画片的开场白。其实这个动画片很不错的,值得推荐哦。


噹噹噹噹噹、噹噹噹噹噹噹~

I’m Peppa pig.

我是佩奇

This is my little brother, George.

这是我的弟弟乔治

This is Mummy Pig.

这是我的妈妈

And this is Daddy Pig.

这是我的爸爸

Peppa pig.

小猪佩奇

Muddy Puddles.

泥潭

It is raining today.

今天下雨了

So, Peppa and George cannot play outside.

所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩儿

Daddy, it's stopped raining.

爸爸现在雨停了

Can we go out to play?

我们能出去玩儿吗

Al right, run along you two.

好的你们两个去玩儿吧

Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.

佩奇喜欢在泥潭里跳

I love muddy puddles.

我喜欢泥潭

Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.

佩奇如果你要在泥潭里跳你得穿上靴子才行

Sorry, Mummy.

对不起妈妈

George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too.

乔治也喜欢在泥潭里跳

George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 

我说乔治如果你在泥潭里跳你也得穿上靴子才行

Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George.

佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟乔治

George, let's find some more puddles.

好了乔治我们再去找几个泥潭跳吧

Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.

佩奇和乔治玩得很开心

Peppa has found a little puddle.

佩奇找到了一个小泥潭

George has found a big puddle.

乔治找到了一个大泥潭

Look, George. There's a really big puddle.

你看乔治那里有个很大的泥潭

George wants to jump into the big puddle first.

乔治想第一个跳进大泥潭里

Stop, George.

等一下乔治

I must check if it's safe for you.

我得先检查一下这里安不安全

Good. It is safe for you.

很好你可以放心的玩儿了

Sorry, George. It's only mud.

对不起乔治只是些泥而已

Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles.

佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥潭里跳来跳去

Come on, George.

来吧乔治

Let's go and show Daddy.

我们快去给爸爸看

Goodness me.

哦我的老天哪

Daddy. Daddy.

爸爸爸爸

Guess what we've been doing.

你猜猜我们刚才干了什么

Let me think...

让我猜一猜

Have you been watching television?

你们刚才看电视了

No. No. Daddy.

不对爸爸

Have you just had a bath?

你们刚才洗澡了

No. No.

不对不对

I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles.

我知道了你们刚才在泥潭里跳

Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles. 

没错没错爸爸我们在泥潭里跳

Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in.

哈哈看看你们弄得多脏啊

Oooh...

糟糕

Oh, well, it's only mud.

哦没事只是些泥而已

Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess.

快去洗干净别让妈妈看到你们这么脏

Daddy, when we've cleaned up, will you and Mummy Come and play, too?

爸爸等我们洗干净你和妈妈也来玩吧

Yes, we can all play in the garden.

好的我们都来院子里玩

Peppa and George are wearing their boots.

佩奇和乔治穿着他们的靴子

Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots.

妈妈和爸爸也穿着他们的靴子

Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

佩奇喜欢在泥潭里跳来跳去

Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

大家都喜欢在泥潭里跳来跳去

Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in.

哦看呐猪爸爸瞧瞧你身上多脏啊

It's only mud.

只是些泥而已


此开场白是小猪佩奇里的开场白,它的整句开场白是这样的“大家好,我是佩奇这是我的弟弟乔治,此时乔治会跳出来“哼哼”这是我的妈妈,这是妈妈也会跳出来“哼哼”,这是我的爸爸,她的爸爸同样也会跳出来“哼哼”,但是他们的叫声的大小是不一样的


欢迎分享,转载请注明来源:艾迪网

原文地址:http://iiiiidea.com/baike/263802cvnbk.html

(0)
打赏 微信扫一扫微信扫一扫 支付宝扫一扫支付宝扫一扫
上一篇 2023-06-01
下一篇2023-06-01

发表评论

登录后才能评论

评论列表(0条)

    保存